What is Ransomware?
Ransomware is a type of malware that blocks access to or threatens to disclose a victim''s data
unless a ransom is paid. The truth is any organization is at risk of getting hit with a ransomware
virus. In fact, ransomware can be so lucrative that several cybercriminals have implemented
SaaS platforms to make ransomware attacks easier to execute against organizations - both
large and small.
The biggest dangers ransomware poses are the disruption, distraction, and downtime it can
Some common and far-reaching variants include CryptoLocker, CryptoWall, Locky, WannaCry,
NotPetya, and Teslacrypt.
EDR helps to prevent, detect, and respond to ever-changing
threats and recover quickly when ransomware or other
exploits strike. Remediation and rollback help reverse
the effects of an attack and restore endpoints to their
pre-attack healthy state to minimize customer downtime.
EDR DETECTS THREATS WITH BEHAVIORAL AI
- » Easily determine how and when an attack started
- » View summaries or detailed information about threats
from a single dashboard
- » Present key risk findings and executive insights via
EDR RESPONDS EFFECTIVELY THROUGH AUTOMATION
- » Automate responses for quick threat containment
- » Help remediate attacks by reversing the effects
- » Rollback attacks by replacing compromised files with
pre-attack healthy versions
|To view Endpoint Detection and Response in action|